Homeowners Association Information
$2025.50 Annual Dues
Annual Dues are due January 1 of each year (prorated to date of closing)
Capitalization Fee: $ 1,000.00
Transfer Fee: $ 200.00
Total: $ 1,200.00
(Note: Cap & Transfer Fee of $1,200.00 are 1-time fees paid at the time of closing)
- Lawn Maintenance-Front and Rear yard
- Water for common areas
- Private trash pick-up 2 times a week*
- Gate Maintenance, insurance, repairs
- Maintaining landscaping in common areas (outside brick walls and common areas within community)
- Maintenance of Private Streets
- Maintenance of Community Street Ambiance Lighting. Each home is equipped with high efficiency LED decorative lighting fixture at no additional cost to the homeowners. These fixtures will run on dusk to dawn sensors to provide the community with ambient lighting during the twilight hours.
All Homes are individually metered for gas, electric and water, these fees are not included in annual dues.
* Application has been made to City of Houston for trash pick-up in Subdivision. If City
denies application, then private trash service will be provided.